- 10. Ten Easy Steps to Making Your Own Coffin
- 9. The Fine Art of Graveyard Maintenance
- 8. Genealogy Sourcerybook – Trace your ancestors using spells, potions, and incantations.
- 7. HairNetting Your Ancestors – How to dress your deceased loved one for those post mortem photos.
- 6. The Dead Book – Everything you wanted to know about dead people but were afraid to ask.
- 5. In Search Of Your Canadian Ruts – Or does your Canadian family follow a seasonal mating ritual?
- 4. The Complete Guide to Erasing Your Family Tree – Or how to survive in the witness protection program.
- 3. The Family Tree Defective – Tracing your crazy relatives
- 2. Cyndi’s Lisp – Family History research using those recessive genes.
And the number one Worst Selling Genealogy Book:
- 1. DNA Diggin’ – Use of the Shovel in obtaining DNA samples.
You got to laugh have’t you!