There are many members and visitors asking to submit articles or news relevant to Family History / Genealogy, which may be of help to all our FHUK members and visitors alike.
So we have now launched an area for you to do exactly that – Submit your Article/News
So if you have any general genealogy / family history article which would be of help to us all – submit it to us now!
It may be a short peice on How to manage your written research, or an article on how you started in family history, or how to research the 1851 census, or how to look for family history on the net, or the history of your town/city. The world is your oyster. Have a go!
There are a few guidelines / rules that must be followed:
- Submit suitable Genealogy articles/news only
- The articles that you submit must be your own work. You may not submit articles written by other authors claim it as your work, the content must be unique.
- No rebranded articles allowed, you must be the sole copyright holder for each article you submit.
- If you are not original author of that article, you must provide a link and copyright back to the original resoures.
- No Articles containg pornography/adult material, hate or violence-oriented, suggest racial intolerance, advocate against any individual, have insulting-obscene-degrading tone, or contain excess profanity.
- No duplicated Articles
- We reserve the right to reject any article submission for any reason.
- Articles must be spell-checked and proof read for grammatical errors prior to submitting.
- Invisible hypertext are strictly not allowed. Doing so will result in your account being banned
- By submitting your articles to FamilyHistory.uk.com, you grant others the right to publish your articles ; the right to publish your articles on their websites, in their newsletters or ezines or used in their projects.